View Profile blank0000

All 72 Movie Reviews

18 w/ Responses

Clever

Loved it, very witty and comical :D WE could use more of this sort of stuff on this site.

dress up style

ya got a pretty large set of dress up things, however the "create a scene" thing doesn't really work well if you only have 1 scene. Also I would suggest trying to have the bg take up more space then the items.

slight confusion

I've seen the trailers and reviews from drag me to hell, and I don't really see any parallels between that and the trailer. Still, good luck on finishing it.

good on ya mate!

first flash? I'm impressed :D, especially in the fact that you spent so muhc time on it. keep it rollin

lolpop

keep up the good work lad, It's honestly funny,and does'nt resort to "shock humor"

keep animating and I can see a very happy fan base in your future

??????

Confusion. Did you send in the unfinished collab jsut to spite someone who didnt get it done in time? their was 1 part done...out of 4.....and it was'nt exactly....top notch.

yet the intro looked alright......confusion.....

Innovative

This is a great example of the good that can come out of a collab.

Idea was original, assumable challenging and very interesting to watch. I'd love to see more things like this in the future

Rig responds:

And more things like this WILL happen in the future. :)

Im batman

Hilarious, utterly hilarious. Animated nicely "YOU used frame by frame so YOU have my respect"

Concept was admirable and fun to watch "loved the joker .......bear.........thing

kudos!

way to go slugger!

It was good, an inside joke. But good none the less, I only wish it had continued after the heavy started yelling.

BreadFruitLock responds:

Need a dispenser here!
Also it was going to continue but i got lazy!

cool

Lets see, I'd suggest adding some sort of background music, it generally helps all things animated. It, seemed a little slow. Overall a good effort, go you.

n/a, Male