View Profile blank0000

All 72 Movie Reviews

18 w/ Responses

Something done poorly and in poor taste.

Something done poorly and in poor taste. I doubt this was ment to be taken "seriously" Take your spam and leave.

coolcanadiandude responds:

WTF u guys are full of shit there are sooo many worse animations!!

Awesome

Heard about this on your news/blog thing. Loved it :) I Really like how you just animate things to this extent, the idea's take the center stage.

a nwe begining eh?

Like you said, you are new, and the breif bit of animate here was actually pretty decent. However, your going to need to submit stuff that's a little more complete.

Check some tutorial's, mess around with the software, and keep "having fun". That's whats ultimately the most important thing.

I dig it :D

what as that song you used during the credits?

TheQookieMonster responds:

I think it was by CobraStyle : teddybears

humerous

thought the skit's where pretty good. Maye you'd want to higher the frame rate a little bit?

Gold

Funny, well done, original, well written "and I only understood the english" and...kinda deep. Dude! I loved it! especially how even when you got to the moral you managed to be funny!

Nightwayfarer responds:

i always ruin the ending ^^

DUDE!

why is'nt the damn show this good looking!

AWWWW....some!

top notch, this here was your first? DAMN!!!

DIGGIDY DAMN!!!

:D

funny

but if your going to submit something like this, then you should have a few other shorts to make it worth while.

I suggest you use spamtheweb.com for stuff like this

MY eyes have been opened

I have seen the error of my ways and will now dedicate my days to living an internet worthy life...thank you...for showing me the light

n/a, Male