AIM

TimeWhale TimeWhale

magical

.alone. .alone.

Game jam :)

I heard this song and wanted to use it for the 22nd Lumdum Dare game jam, a 48 hour game making challenge, this years theme "being alone". I found your song to work perfectly. a link to it is below http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/c e8deb3d855ce51d75bf714ad1cbfd6a

now, this is under creative commons, so im assuming it is ok to use. However, if its not please pm me.

~`Daylight`~ ~`Daylight`~

nice cover

sounds good! like how you sped it up at the end. Gave it a sense of progression, a feeling of growth "if that makes sense"

Rhyhart responds:

Yea I know what you mean. Thanks for the review!!

~`Misty Hollow`~ ~`Misty Hollow`~

trippy/unique

intro dragged on a little bit, but once I got into the song I really liked it. Gives me a sort of surrealistic/fantasy vibe, like it belongs in a zelda or Rayman game.

Rhyhart responds:

It is a very trippy song I know what you mean. Thanks for the feedback!

Colour My World Colour My World

beutifully simplistic

I've just spend a good few hours in my room with this playing. Just thought you might want to know that. It's a very entrancing piece.

[Assios] - Midnight [Assios] - Midnight

decent

it gets a little too samey, never really goes anywhere or builds beyond what you generally expect from techno, however it was pretty good and would be excellent for a game or something of that nature.

Assios responds:

Yeah, it's repetitive, and I will probably edit it and make it less repetitive. Thanks!

Lost Highway -- Mix Lost Highway -- Mix

very chill

I like it. Has a little more variation then some of your other stuff, and just sounds like something fun to listen to when your on the road.

SilentCobra responds:

Hey, like I said, it kinda reminds me of Sammy Hagar and Molly Hatchet. That and the name is "Lost Highway" so it'd only make sense to listen to this while on the road. <:P

Horror -- SFX Horror -- SFX

creepy

it's not a song....but it is quite creepy! Sort of like, not watching the screen and hearing something much more thought provoking

SilentCobra responds:

Hey, that's what I wanted it to be. Just trying to make some ambiance for people who want to use it for upcoming Halloween submissions.

Ghost Train -- Mix Ghost Train -- Mix

country meet's cosmic?

it drag's a little mid way, but it's a pretty original sounding track. I get the image of a space cowboy...yup...I just referenced that their song.

SilentCobra responds:

Tesla, nice. I really don't know how Adobe Soundbooth's Resource Central had this under Halloween or something like that. It's clearly country/southern rock. I guess because of the bass guitar or something, eh. Thanks for the review.

Haunted -- Mix Haunted -- Mix

appropriatly named

Sounds like something that would be used in a real game.

SilentCobra responds:

That's what I was going for anyway. For some reason, the GP of NG, seems to think otherwise, I don't know why though, maybe they're just idiots.

ATTENTION EGB AND NGPD FRIENDS: